
(This a picture of Caleb and cousin Kyle. Notice how Caleb is concentrating on putting those sprinkles on! Good job, Caleb!)
Jon and Stef arrived soon after, and my mom and Ben showed up after that. It was a pre-Christmas party! TONS of food, lots of baking and cooking for tomorrow and lots of fun had by all. Hannah had a great time with Kara, as seen below:

I put her in her "Army Cutie" T-shirt, hoping that Torie would show up to see her, but I guess she'll have to see the pictures instead. (Torie had some Christmas shopping to get done for tomorrow.)

Hannah also relaxed with her Big Uncle Jon.

My fridge is full of food that will be put in the oven right away when I wake up tomorrow. I am completely exhausted right now, as is everyone else that was here. I'm pretty sure we'll all sleep like babies tonight so I'm off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment