I think Hannah's favorite part of the evening was when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her. She looked at everyone like "Are you really singing to ME?!?! This is so cool!"
Hannah also enjoyed her cake. At first, when she stuck her hands in it, she thought it was really disgusting. After about 20 minutes, she loved it so much that she rubbed frosting all over her face and in her hair. (I did get better pictures than this, but haven't had a chance to go through all of them. These will have to do for now!) :)




It was quite a mess to clean up and I'm still finding frosting on parts of her high chair that I forgot to clean up last night.
Also, I need to show off the beautiful cakes that we had at the party. The little pink one was FREE from a local grocery store. I just have to say that it's the most elaborate free cake I've ever seen! As for the bigger cake, it was white cake with strawberry mousse filling. I am definitely going to start ordering all of our cakes from this store because they did such a great job!!


Thank you to all who helped us celebrate and those who helped with the party! Specifically, thanks to Heather for making dinner (hehe), Paige for being a Techs-pert, and Sue and Jeff for putting the shopping cart together. (It's the only toy Caleb will play with right now.) Also, thank you to my husband for being the one to give Hannah her bath after all that frosting mess!! :)

Happy Birthday, Hannah!!
1 comment:
I can't believe she's one already! My, how time flies! Happy Belated Birthday Hannah!
Post a Comment