Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Parties

Today, I have planned to attend two holiday parties. A MOMS Club party tonight for just the moms, and a MOMS Club kids' holiday party this morning. We met at the local Presbyterian Homes assisted-living facility for the kids party. They have a new building that has a big party room so we asked if we could hold our annual holiday party there and have Santa show up for a visit. They were so happy to have us there and we had about 25 elderly ladies and gentlemen in the room with us enjoying Santa. When it came time to sit on Santa's lap, Caleb insisted that he didn't want to....until he saw that Santa was handing out candy canes.


Once again, Hannah was fascinated with Santa's face. I think it's the long white beard that she likes.... Hannah was also given a candy cane, which Caleb gladly ate for her.

The kids were wearing another set of cute clothes today. Caleb was the one that picked them out this morning and it turned out to be really adorable. We were given these fleece sweatshirts from my mom a couple weeks ago and the kids got so many compliments on them!


(Yes, this really IS the best picture I could get of them. I even tried to do a mini photo shoot at home to get a good picture of them in their Elmo shirts, but no way. Neither of them wanted to sit still, so once again, OH WELL!! And please excuse the red-eye. I brought our little camera that I greatly dislike!!)

No comments: