Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Four-Wheeler



When we went to Como Town on Monday, I thought Caleb would really love all the rides that you need tickets for. As it turned out, he was mostly interested in the dinky little rides that you need quarters for. You know the ones---they have them outside of some grocery stores, too? Anyway, I finally found a quarter, after hours of telling him that I didn't have any. He picked this blue 4-wheeler to ride on. While he was sitting there and it was going back and forth very slowly, I said to him "Are you even having fun??" He said, "Oh, yes! This reminds me of the hunting cabin. I love to ride on the 4-wheeler with Daddy when we go there." Wow! I guess he was really missing our time up north, which means we will have to get up there very soon. :)

1 comment:

CabinGarden said...

So, now I suppose you will have to get a 4-wheeler just Caleb's size as it seems to be his very favorite thing to do! Knowing there is a potential biker in your family warms the depths of my heart! LOL! Caleb and I can go biking together when he gets older...just a boy and his grandma! Can't you just see it? =:D