Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snowy Christmas

I realized earlier that I have lots of pictures to post but since we got a new "little" camera, I don't know how to off-load the pictures yet. So....that will have to wait. Instead of pictures, I thought I'd say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my little girl. This week is her birthday and she is really growing up so fast. It's amazing to see how much kids grow during the first two years. Every day, little parts of her language development surprise me. Even today, I said, "Okay, go sit in your chair" and she said, "Go sit in my chair?" What? Since when did she put the "your" and "my" part of the English language together?? Amazing!

As for her birthday, are we doing anything special today? Not really. She had pancakes for breakfast (as she does most days), but today I put candles in them and let her blow them out. After her nap, we're going to the grocery store to stock up on Christmas food for the Christmas meal, but also stock up on regular food since I think we'll be stuck inside for a few days. Why will we be stuck inside? There is a massive snow storm that is due to hit us over Christmas. This makes me nervous for all of my precious family members that are due to be traveling during said storm. However, if we are all well and safe, I'm looking forward to a snowy Christmas and the coziness that the snow will bring. I'm still trying to find Rock Band for the Wii (it's a new video game) so we have something to do while my extended family is over and I'm going to pull out lots of board games and cards, too. I just pray that we are all able to be safe during this holiday season. This means your family, too!!

I guess I don't have much more to say. Apparently, I'm having "blogging withdrawal" from not posting every day lately. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!