First off, I have to say that Hannah has a hidden talent. She can put Mr. Potato Head glasses on her face and walk around like that for HOURS. Seriously....you'd think it would be uncomfortable.
Anyway, if looking at this picture is any indication, Hannah has had her ears "peeked at" by the doctor four times since Christmas. I brought her in to the pediatrician again yesterday (time #4) to make sure that her ear infections were gone. As it turns out, her ears look okay (whew!) but she's congested in her chest. The doctor wanted to make sure that the infections were really gone before we left on vacation so he prescribed a third round of antibiotics. She only needs to take it for three days, but this kind of medicine stays in your body for 1-2 weeks, so hopefully, that will help us in the long run.
The other night, when Hannah put on her "doctor glasses" and was checking ears for infections, she wanted to peek in my ears, Chris' ears and also Caleb's. When she looked in Chris' ears, she surprised me by concentrating really hard on what she was doing, then saying, "Looks good!" Haha! She really IS a pro now. Maybe we'll have a Dr. Christenson on our hands some day! :)
1 comment:
A little warning...just saying. Pop ALMOST came out my nose.
She is too cute!
I hope the ears stay clear, I have had that battle and it isn't a fun one.
Post a Comment