Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Smiles!!!

Almost two months old and smiling every day!!


I recently took some video of him smiling and "talking" to the camera. Unfortunately, my shrill voice is VERY annoying when I'm trying to get him to smile. He likes it now, but I can hear him saying, "Mo-om, you are so annoying!" when he watches those videos later in life!!

Also, to stay true to my goal of taking more video, I am!! I'm just not smart enough to post them yet, so some day I'll get to it. We got a new TV recently, which led to us getting our first Blue Ray player (heck, we've got to be up-to-date on all the latest technology, right?). I don't know much about any of this new stuff except that it's somehow easier for us to play our home videos on the TV now. That's about all Chris had to tell me before I started wearing out the "movie" mode of our camera (which is so much easier than pulling out the regular video camera). Yay for technology that I DO know how to use, since so much of it is over my head!! :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

OK...we know that you guys have said in the past that Connor looks like Caleb. Well, we are sorry, but as with Hannah WE (Kara & I) think Connor looks a lot like Grandpa C and daddy even if he doesn't have red hair! That is our opinion!