My kids LOVE Oreos but I hate the mess they create so I buy the vanilla kind of a knock-off brand at Trader Joe's (they're called "JoJo's") and the kids love those just as much. Caleb claims that he HAS to have his with milk and he dunks each cookie for a specific amount of seconds. Hannah, on the other hand, doesn't need milk because she only eats the inside frosting part, leaving the actual cookie pieces altogether. Connor hadn't had any of these cookies until just the other day. I don't know if he's been watching his sister, but it looks like he's a frosting-lover, too!
Sure enough, when the frosting was gone he declared himself "all done". I love watching these kids grow up and have their own opinions on what they like and don't like. :)
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment