This single rose picture is the reason I want to learn about photography. Like I have time for that! :)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Roses
Ok, I apparently have a lot of pointless things to say tonight. So much for the "no rambling" promise! ;) My wonderful husband came home with roses for me tonight, so this is a little "shout out" for him since he is sleeping right now and I know he will read this in the morning. While I haven't taken any pictures of them yet, they reminded me of the most gorgeous roses I had ever received which was for our anniversary in March. I did take pictures of those because they simply took my breath away. Gorgeous, or what?


This single rose picture is the reason I want to learn about photography. Like I have time for that! :)
This single rose picture is the reason I want to learn about photography. Like I have time for that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one gorgeous flower! Too bad they don't look like this forever!
Post a Comment