I thought it would be a good day to post a "messy face picture". She's cute, even with food all over her face!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
The Color of Carrots
Did you know that Hannah's hair is almost the exact color as pureed carrots? It's true! I was feeding her rice cereal and carrots this morning and I noticed it. Her hair seems to be getting darker and darker and it is now "Carrot-colored". It's not getting darker like my hair---just to clarify. It's getting to be a really deep red. Gorgeous, if you ask me! (Of course, I AM a little biased...)
I thought it would be a good day to post a "messy face picture". She's cute, even with food all over her face!
I thought it would be a good day to post a "messy face picture". She's cute, even with food all over her face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is she ever NOT smiling!? I am definitely going to need to see her soon! When are you free? :)
I do have a weak spot for those red heads...she is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment