skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Exersaucer
While all children born after the first child usually get hand-me downs, I have to say, we've done a pretty good job of spoiling our second child. Hannah not only got a whole new wardrobe upon being born (girls have to wear pink, of course!) and all new room decor, she also has gotten her own brand new exersaucer-type toy. She had to use Caleb's old swing, Jumperoo and all other toys, but since I had a great dislike of Caleb's old exersaucer, I insisted that we buy a new one. (And by "insisted" I mean, threw a hissy-fit until Chris finally said "ok". j/k) We got it on Thursday night and I have to say, it is pretty cool. Caleb liked it as much, if not more, than Hannah did. Hannah likes it but wonders why it doesn't bounce her up and down when she tries to jump. :)


Also, has anyone heard about this new craze of "Ugly Dolls"?? I hadn't heard of them until our friend, Jeff, brought a bunch of them over for the kids. There were about 8 of these dolls left over after all the kids took some on Saturday night, and Caleb decided to play with them all last night. These are what they look like---kind of cute if you ask me!

On a random note, I'd like to give a big HELLO to Ara in Korea. I was just told that you read this to keep up with the kids (thanks!!) so I wanted to tell you that we miss you!!! I'll try to send some pictures to you soon!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment