Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally, some pictures!

Here are some long awaited pictures for you all to enjoy. I realized as I was going through the latest pictures, that I haven't been taking very many pictures so you all must not be missing too much! :) These pictures are random but pretty cute...

Here is a cute one of Caleb and Kara from a couple weeks ago:



Here is Caleb with his new "duck caller" and camouflage hat.


Daddy brought the duck caller back from his trip up north. We both realized very quickly that it was a bad idea. Those things are LOUD and when you give it to a toddler, there is no break. This duck caller now lives in the very back of our junk drawer...

Hannah has been eating puffs lately. They are filled with air so they dissolve in her mouth. When they get the least bit of moisture on them, they get all sticky, so here is Hannah with a puff stuck to her face:



She has also been crawling all over creation, as you can imagine. Here she is enjoying the ambiance of the kitchen:



Here she is trying to hide from the world. (Yes, she crawled right under that blanket all by herself!)



Here she is crawling right into Caleb's laundry basket...



And finally, here she is trying to crawl right into the camera:



When I pulled out the camera just a little bit ago, I asked Caleb if I could take his picture. He said "I don't want you to take my picture!" I said "Can you smile anyways?" He said "No, I'm going to make a mad face!" Apparently, this is his mad face:



I promise I will try to take more pictures! It will be my "fall resolution"... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah is just gorgeous and Caleb looks so grown up! What adorable kids you have!

See The World with Bob and Sue said...

Thanks, Katie, for those cute pictures!