1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. I am slightly claustrophobic.
3. I am afraid of the dark.
4. I have no sense of direction and you aren't allowed to bring a map in.
5. I am afraid of the dark.
See the problem? I loaded us up with glowing bracelets and I brought a little flashlight. Luckily, two of the other girls brought Mag Lites because we needed them!!
We got very very lost in THIS maze--in the pitch black dark of night, mind you:

There were three mazes inside of the big maze, and let's just say, we got really lost in all of them! We made it out of the entrance on the hardest one after being lost for an hour. We made it out of the entrance in the medium-hard one after about 45 minutes. To our surprise, we made it out of the exit of the easiest one in an hour but by then, all four of us were delusional. Two of the girls were singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at the top of their lungs and the "corn boys" sang with us from the outside of the maze. (The "corn boys" are what we called the guys that work at the corn maze that are there to save you if you think you got lost forever. Hint: they don't really save you, they just find where you are in the maze and then laugh at you....) Anyways, there was actually a point when I thought we'd be stuck in the easiest maze all night, but how could they leave us in there when we were shining our flashlights up in the air shouting "Corn Boys!! Come and save us!! We're shooting up the Bat-signal so you can find us!! Corn Boys!!!!" I swear, we could hear them snickering from the other side of the corn. I think I'll mark last night's adventure down as conquering a fear, although I'm still afraid of the dark...
2 comments:
You should have come to the wedding! I thought you had to help move someone or something??? hmmm ;)
I will post pics soon. :)
That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! I can't believe the picture of that maze. A girlfriend and I did one in North Carolina last year when we went picking apples, but it was more for kids (very little kids) and we found our way out in about 20 minutes (and yes, some of those very little kids did beat us out!)
Post a Comment