I'm busy watching the very exciting Twins game, so I'll be brief! :)
Highlights from the day:
1. Caleb saying that a girl in his class is "very beautiful". This was interesting because previously, he has said that this girl is not very nice. (She apparently pushed him down when they were in preschool together last year.) Is this a little crush occurring right before our eyes?? We will find out, I'm sure....
2. Purchasing a tooth fairy tooth-keeper for Hannah for $20 LESS than what it was being sold for at another store. It's so cute, and I've wanted to order it for her from a catalog since before she was born. I randomly saw it at my new favorite store for less than what I would have ordered it for---the exact same tooth fairy!! What did you say? My daughter is only 9-months old? Well....maybe she'll be an early tooth-loser....
3. Watching my favorite Twins player try to keep us above water in this game tonight. In case you can't read the back of my Twins shirt from where you're sitting, my favorite player is Joe Nathan. :)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was an exciting game last night. I couldn't go to bed until it was over. Yeah!!
I have had a tooth holder for Boo since she was about Hannah's age...and she hasn't lost a tooth yet. Poor girl
I was there! It was loud, tons of fun and nerve racking at times! :) Chris is going to talk to you about dinner plans. So remind him if he doesn't. :)
Post a Comment