I am happy to say that it finally feels like fall. The highs are in the 60's all week and I LOVE IT!! (Now, for all you southerners that read this, know that I'm not praying for snow---just some 50 degree days.) I was so happy for the cooler temperature that I put some fall decorations around the house. I even brought the kids to Michael's and had Caleb help me pick out a new fall centerpiece for the dining room table. I took a picture of it to post, then realized that no one is interested in seeing my home decor so I'm NOT going to bore you with it! :) Anyways, the kids and I did some shopping around town today because we were trying to kill time. Chris came home early because he is still sick and because the cable guy was scheduled to stop over. Glad to say that Hannah is feeling better which is nice because I'm sick and tired of trying to wipe her nose and her squirm and try to get away. Typical child, I guess! She is doing "So Big" now whenever we ask her to and then she claps afterwards and we all have to say "Yeah, Hannah!!!" It's pretty funny because if we don't say it right away, she looks at us like "Hello! I'm clapping over here!!"
Caleb was full of energy today and he was starting to push my buttons. When he doesn't listen and Chris or I start to "count", he now yells "DON'T COUNT!!!" at the top of his lungs, thinking that if he gets us to stop counting then he won't get in trouble. Nope! We've been trying to explain to him that our counting is just a warning and he still needs to listen. Maybe we need a new approach? We'll see... One nice thing is that he was asking ALL day if he could go to preschool. When we started driving this morning he said "This isn't the way to preschool!" When I explained that it was Monday and he doesn't go to preschool on Mondays, he said "But, today is Tuesday!" I guess he's excited to go to school tomorrow which is very nice to hear!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I definitely would love to see the home decor pictures - help give me some ideas for my house! I begged Kevin to dig through our attic to get the box ALL THE WAY AT THE BACK with my "fall" decorations. Apparently I thought I had more than I really do, I had a wreath, a wood pumpkin and a candy bowl for Halloween night. Poor guy spent half the morning in the hot attic getting it out and putting it all back for that! I guess I need a trip to Michael's too!
I'm with Erin! I think you should show us! :) See you Friday. :)
I want to see home decor! Who thinks that is boring????
Post a Comment