
This, by the way, is NOT white board marker---it's real marker. The princess ring was a decoration on top of a cupcake that he got to eat that day (for another child's birthday) and it's his most prized posession at the moment. The marker DID come off once he took a bath last night, but it took some scrubbing. Good thing, since we are taking family pictures this afternoon!!
I just thought these two pictures were cute. In the first picture, Hannah is laughing at her big brother in the background. In the second picture, the kids were both sitting on the floor with sippy cups and I thought it was pretty funny! (They were both concentrating very hard on their drinks!)

3 comments:
Look at all of Hannah's teeth! She's getting so big! And her hair is getting long, too! I can't wait for pigtails! :)
I'm excited to see the family pictures. :)
Marker...man do I have stories on that. I don't think Boo knows how to color without getting marker all over herself.
Cute! I just LOVVVVE her bright red hair!!!
Post a Comment