Sunday, November 30, 2008
Christmas Shoes
There is one particular Christmas song that I can't stand: "Christmas Shoes". I had heard a few years ago that they made a Lifetime movie based on the song and I absolutely refused to watch it. It's a sad song but it's also one of those things that is created JUST to make you sad. (Plus, I cry at the drop of a hat anyways, so why would I want to listen to something I know I'm going to sob at?!) Well, a little while ago, I happened to turn the channel to Lifetime and there was "Christmas Shoes", smack in the middle of the movie. All I had to see was a scene where a dying mother was telling her son (who looked to be about 10-years old) that she is going to go to heaven. I am absolutely sobbing!! I've been watching this moving for 5 minutes! I think I'm going to decide to greatly dislike the movie, as well as the song. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
dude. I only made it into that movie about 10 minutes - and I had to shut it off . . yes. . totally just CREATED to tug at heartstrings! Shameless!
I can't stand that song!!!!
I couldn't agree more about that song - only written to make you cry!
I heard that song yesterday and started to tear up while Matt just laughed at me!
Post a Comment