Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dinosaurs

At 7am this morning, I finally realized that Caleb is smarter than I am. At least, when it comes to dinosaurs, that is. He came into our room at 7am this morning, hopped up on the bed and said, "Hey, Mom! My favorite dinosaur is a brontosaurus because it has a really long neck and it's a plant-eater. But I don't like the T-Rex because it scares me because it has sharp teeth and it's a meat-eater." Those were his exact words. I barely had the energy to process what he was telling me that early in the morning, but once I did, I was pretty amazed!!

I got some more Christmas shopping done this morning. My favorite kids' boutique was having a sale (which never happens) so I was sure to get there right when they opened. Good thing because the place totally filled up!! Luckily, I was the fourth customer through the door and probably the first to leave with all of my purchases. Whew! Did anyone else notice that almost every store was having sales today? I felt like it was the day after Thanksgiving or something. No pressure to get our shopping done, now is there???

1 comment:

*gEEns* said...

I was at EP mall today and a few other places and MAN it was swamped. I had no idea.... I think i hate dumb people even more today! :P