Wednesday, November 12, 2008
More Bedtime Stories....
We let Caleb stay up a little later than normal tonight, mostly because Chris and I were both distracted with other things (mainly chatting with people on the phone). We finally realized that Caleb was rubbing his eyes while watching "Blue's Clues" so we lead him up to his room. We got him all bundled in bed (he likes to have about 10 blankets piled on top of him) when he said "I have to go potty!" Well, we have to let the kid go potty, now don't we? He went "#1" and then back to bed he went. Chris and I were about to leave the room when Caleb shouted "I have to go potty again!!" We told him to stay in bed, but he squirmed past us at the door and headed for the bathroom. Of course, he didn't go because he had just gone, so he says to us "See guys? I didn't have to go!" Great. Back to bed AGAIN he went. We were about to leave the room again when he said "I have to go potty again! Poopy this time!" We told him that we KNEW that he was lying and we would sing three songs to him if he would get back into bed. Nope! He went into the bathroom, sat down on his potty chair and after a minute said, "See guys? I didn't have to go!" Frustrating! We finally got him back into bed and he asked for the three songs we had offered to him before. We agreed and sang three VERY quick songs, dancing a little as we walked out of the room. Right before I shut the door, Caleb said, "But it's not real singers...it's just you guys!" That's what you get for negotiating with a 3-year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment