Thursday, November 13, 2008
Christmas Spirit
Today is so yucky--weather-wise. Hannah and I tried to do a little Christmas shopping but after not finding what we needed at two stores, we decided to come home due to the rain. (It felt like someone was pouring ice water on my head! Brrrr!) Anyway, despite our lack of shopping today, we are REALLY in the Christmas spirit. Not only did we just order our Christmas cards but the radio station 102.9 (here in the Twin Cities) is playing Christmas music! I am totally serious! I was so thrilled when I was channel surfing in my truck today and, of course, I had to sing along. Poor Hannah has to listen to her mother sing in a horrible opera voice to every single Christmas song that comes on the radio. I'm thinking it's going to be a looooong couple of months.... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I travel to my next school for the day, I will definitely be checking that station out!! Jon is not going to be happy with me now that I know this!! :)
Post a Comment