Monday, November 17, 2008

PJs #2

Here's another PJ picture from this morning:


You might be wondering why I always have so many pictures of my kids in PJs. Well, for your information, our family LOVES pajamas. Sweat pants and comfy clothes included. The kids each have about 15 pairs of pajamas and they wear a different pair every night. (I can't even count how many pairs of sweat pants Chris and I each have---I think we are "sweat pant addicts"!) It's a big deal in our house for Caleb to pick out his "jammy jams" before bed and pick out his daddy's pajamas and sometimes his sister's. Both kids are wearing new "jams" in the picture above. Caleb just picked out his new Cars PJs at Target yesterday and they are SO comfy. Hannah just grew out of all of her 9-month PJs, so I went to JC Penny's to get more. I haven't been to that store in years (literally) but had to go for a specific Christmas present for someone else. While there, I noticed that 12 month is no longer "baby" in their store but you can get "big kid" style clothes in the 12 month size. How cool! I ended up getting two-piece PJs, including the super-cute Dora pajamas that she is wearing in the picture. Caleb was really jealous because Dora is one of his favorite characters but he agreed that Hannah looked really cute in her new jams. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cozy! I think we should be able to wear pjs to work!

Erin Lewis said...

They are too cute! Our family is a jammy family as well. The first thing, ok scratch that, the second thing I do when I get home is change into comfy pj's. The first is eat because I am usually starved and borderline crabby! Love the pics! Miss you all!

*gEEns* said...

We LOVE "comfy clothes" too! :) I mean really, who DOESN'T!!!!???