Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged---I'm it!

I have been tagged by Carrie.

The rules…

Find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.

So here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Post it on your blog.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

My 6th picture from my 6th folder is:


I was surprised that it was a picture from 2008---my "2008" folder is my first "6th" one. Much like Carrie, this is actually the 6th picture from the 6th folder, from the 6th folder, from the 6th folder. :) And yes, in case you were asking yourself, this is a picture of Caleb from the beginning of the year and he DOES have baby dolls stuffed in his shirt. That's normal for a boy, right?? (Don't answer that question!) :)

I am not going to tag anyone but I think that all of you bloggers should try this. It's fun to see what you find in your files and it will be fun for me to see who actually takes the time to do this! ;)

No comments: