We were supposed to host a MOMS Club craft at our house this afternoon but since it was so cold, I canceled it. I didn't mind people coming over, but selfishly, it's because I didn't have to leave my own house! I also thought I would need to pick my mom up at the airport around dinnertime, but she got another ride. So, luckily, the kids didn't need to set one foot out the door. We had the fire going all day and I was drinking all sorts of coffee and tea to keep warm. (It might be warm in the house but my mind gets cold just looking out the window!!)
Funny stories from the past few days:
*I was laying with Caleb last week, trying to get him to take a nap. Normally, he talks for a good 30 minutes (at least) before finally giving in to the exhaustion. So, this time, I was asking him questions about preschool and about his friends---you know, things I really wanted answers about. Finally, he said "Mom, you're kind of keeping me awake." (He then proceeded to talk for another 20 minutes himself....)
*Tonight, in the middle of dinner, Caleb got up from the table, sat on the floor and started putting oven mitts on his feet. He then shouted "I look like Curious George!!" I'd say that's pretty clever!! Check out the difference---you can see where Caleb was coming from.


*Hannah now makes kissy sounds on command. She used to do it while we were driving in the car, but now she'll "smack" if you "smack" first. Tonight, she was holding the "kissy face" for a long time before making the noise. It was a pretty good impression of a fish!
1 comment:
Caleb is very observant to to think of Curious George right away!Super cute kissy face! It is so fun to see her communicate back and forth more and more!
Post a Comment