Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Portraits

On Saturday evening, we had the kids' portraits taken. Three reasons why we needed pictures:

1. for Hannah's 12-month pictures
2. for Caleb's 3-year pictures
3. to archive their adorable Christmas outfits

The photo shoot was stressful, as usual, since both kids won't smile at the same time on command. Plus, Hannah only wanted to crawl around and get away from her brother and any props that were placed near her. The pictures turned out okay but I think I won't go to this photographer anymore. What you can't see from these pictures is that Chris is literally dancing and waving his arms around behind the photographer, while simultaneously squeaking a squeaky toy to make the kids look towards the camera and smile. It worked!




2 comments:

Erin Lewis said...

These pictures turned out SO GOOD! I just love the individual ones and the ones of them together. Good job with the dancing and squeaky toy dad!

Beth said...

Those are some beautiful babies there...:)