Thursday, December 18, 2008
Dressing Room
I forgot to mention one issue that we encountered while shopping at the mall last Tuesday. While shopping at a ladies' store, Caleb got down on the floor and crawled under a lock dressing room door!! I was so shocked that I started shouting his full name. Knowing how important the "full name scolding" is, he quickly crawled backwards out of the dressing room. The dressing room attendant was a guy and Caleb's actions surprised him just as much. Thankfully, the particular dressing room stall that Caleb crawled into was empty. Praise the Lord, because I would have had some explaining to do to the lady inside. I tried to explain to Caleb why we don't crawl under dressing room doors, but I don't think he was really listening. Let's hope he doesn't pull this trick again when I go shopping next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry Katie, but that IS pretty funny. If i was in the stall next to you, i dont think i would be upset...prob just a little surprised! :P
Post a Comment