Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mistletoe

This year, I found this adorable sign to hang during Christmas.


Well, of course, I had to get mistletoe to go along with this. I didn't expect that my 3-year old would know what mistletoe is this year and talk about it all the time, however! :) We were driving in the car last night and the Jackson 5 version of "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" came on. I was singing along when I looked back and noticed Caleb looking at me with wide eyes---kind of like he was saying "What the heck, Mom?" When he heard the word "mistletoe" he immediately said "We have that at our house!" I asked him, "What would you say if you saw me kissing Santa under the mistletoe?"

What would he say, you're wondering? "Kiss him AGAIN!" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha! That is so funny!