Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fritz Facts Contest

My friend who has the blog "Fritz Fact" is hosting a contest. Check out her blog to enter or read the rules. What I have to do is tell you all about what my kids really want for Christmas this year which is something I was going to do anyways!! :)

Caleb asked Santa for a "Go Diego Go Train" set. He has seen several commercials for this toy and I wasn't surprised that it was the toy he asked Santa for. "Santa" hadn't gotten this toy yet but decided she better run out and get it when Caleb kept saying "I asked Santa for the Diego train set. I asked Santa for the Diego train set." Now that he's three, I guess he doesn't forget things like that, so today, I finally got the Diego Train set. Not sure where we'll keep the thing after Christmas morning, but I can't wait to see his face when he opens it and realized that Santa granted his wish. :)

1 comment:

The Fritz Facts said...

How cute is Caleb! I miss those days, where that is all that mattered. Boo really wants a High School Musical doll, but I just can't...she already has 4. lol

Thanks Katie!!