On Friday night, Chris and I took my little sister, Torie, out to celebrate her 21st birthday. She turned 21 while in Texas last month but we thought we should properly celebrate with her. And celebrate we did! We didn't get to bed until almost 2am and by the end of it, Torie was sleeping with her coat on, on our bathroom floor! We were all exhausted but it was tons of fun to hang out with Torie and hear all of her Army stories.
On Saturday morning, Andi came over to make her Christmas cards. (In case you don't know, my house is kind of a craft castle.) She had to make 60 of them and they were a lot of work. She ended up not getting finishing them until after 10pm!

Saturday was a great day to spend indoors with hot drinks and the fireplace roaring because it was snowing outside. Chris had planned to make Christmas cookies with Caleb while us girls worked on cards. He ran to the store to get a few things and came back with 4 colors of frosting, plus every sprinkle color the store had. It turned out to be quite a mess but the boys sure looked like they were having fun!


On Sunday, I made more cookies by myself. I was going to go to a cookie dough exchange at a friend's house this morning so I made dough-balls of Snickerdoodles for everyone. Today, I had to make MORE cookies (a different kind) for a cookie exchange that I am going to tomorrow. We're really going to have a TON of cookies over here, so I hope some of you are willing to stop by and eat some. If I come to your house sometime before Christmas, don't be surprised if I bring my cookie plate with. :)
1 comment:
Thanks for having me over! I had a blast. Thanks for letting me spend the night, too! :) I still haven't finished glittering my cards. I will do that soon, though! Then get them mailed.
And I am sure you are going to be finding sprinkles in the kitchen for a while. Or maybe Jack and Hannah have already found them all!
Post a Comment