Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little Kids, Big City

On Wednesday morning, the kids and I went to a new indoor play area for kids called "Little Kids, Big City". It's so cool and both kids loved it!! It's like a little town that the kids can play make-believe in. There's a Kowalski's grocery store, a car place complete with gas pumps, fix-it shop and a car wash, a post office, and a fire station where kids can actually put out a "fire". I forgot my camera, of course, but took a few pictures with my phone. (I apologize for the not-so-great pictures!)

Here is Caleb driving the fire truck:


Hannah loved the fire truck, too. It had stairs going up into it, then a ramp inside of it that led up to a slide going down the back. Hannah kept going up and down the stairs. I can't wait until she can walk!!


Here is Postmaster Caleb:


We can't wait to go back to this place. Here in Minnesota, we always love our indoor play areas that help to get us out of the houses during the LONG winters! :)

No comments: