Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Doll House

Yesterday, a big box was delivered to our doorstep and the contents were for Hannah. My aunt sent her an adorable doll house as a belated birthday gift. It's just the perfect size for a one-year old and it's pretty neat because the little dolls are made of wood. (Plus, the "daddy" has red hair and the "mommy" has brown hair. It was meant to be!) Well, I opened it while Hannah was taking a nap, but once she woke up, I set her on the floor and she went right for it! Needless to say, her brother was ALSO diggin' the house, but he pulled out his Little People House so he and Hannah could be "neighbors". It was cute to see the kids playing with each other and using their imaginations. I didn't get any pictures of them together, but I did get some of Hannah.

Here is Hannah playing with her new house:


A little while later, I found her sitting ON the house. (She was very proud of herself, if you can't tell):


Then, awhile after that, I found her sitting IN the house:

Thank goodness for durable toys, is all I can say about this.

I also asked her to give the "daddy" a kiss, and she started biting his head. Sorry, "Daddy"! :)


Thanks, Deb and the rest of the family! Hannah loves her new doll house! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love how proud she is that she is sitting on it! I also love that she is eating daddy instead of kissing him. :) How funny!

Anonymous said...

Katie her hair is getting so long and even reder than before!!!!!! That was really funny.

Erin Lewis said...

She looks so excited to be on top of the house . . . "ta da" must be what she was saying to the camera! I love biting daddy's head, what a show of affection!

Jon and Stefanie said...

What a fun toy! It is so fun to see her get excited about it. Such a little cutie! -Stef