
The caption on it said "I ate some dessert at the zoo..." As it turns out, Caleb ate almost that whole pudding cup (it looks huge in the picture!!)----and that was his lunch. :)
In the evening, my mom and brother came over to watch the kids, which the kids LOVE. They barely noticed when Chris and I left to meet his brothers, their wives, and his parents for dinner. We all met at Fogo de Chao--it's a delicious Brazilian restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. We were celebrating my in-laws' 40th wedding anniversary (which was in December). Of course, we all forgot our real cameras, so all of us were taking pictures with our phones when Bob and Sue's special dessert arrived. I didn't get the best picture, but you can see how cute they look and how neat their dessert is!

It was a wonderful night and I hope we have an excuse to go out like that again soon! Happy Anniversary, Bob and Sue!!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a really exciting and full day. Hope you guys had fun and sorry that me and my mom could not come to your Stamp and Stack:(
Post a Comment