Well, not too much to report which is why you haven't heard much from us in the past couple of days. We haven't been too busy---just running "dinky errands" as I call them. (Those are errands where you have to only get one thing at a store and that thing isn't even really important so the errands sits on your "to-do" list for a looooong time. Don't act like you never have those!) :) Last night we went up to Chris' parent's house for dinner, which was so nice because I wasn't able to go up on Sunday with the rest of my family. Chris' grandparents are in town this week and it's always fun to see them. Although, I think I spent more time chasing Hannah around than actually visiting with them last night but it was still nice, as usual. :)
While our week is pretty normal, it's not a normal week for so many people that are close to us. This week seems to be full of surgeries, lay-offs and a lot of general bad news. It seems like my prayer list keeps growing and growing and I constantly have so many people on my mind. For those of you who are going through all of those big events right now (if you are able to read this, that is!), please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you. You're in our hearts!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment