Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can you tell me....?

Can you tell me what's wrong with this picture?


You are correct! Hannah is sitting in the middle of the kitchen table. Not unusual these days---she's a climber and always has us on our toes. She climbed onto a kitchen chair yesterday and fell (not badly). She's got a little fat lip to show for that fall but, of course, she climbed right up on the chair again to try it one more time. There's no stopping her! When Caleb was about Hannah's age, we had to put all the chairs side-ways on the floor so he wouldn't climb on them. I found myself doing the same thing after Hannah's fall yesterday but I'm not sure it will work for long: she was trying to imitate her brother and climb on the side-ways chairs, too!! Argh....Calgon, take me away! (Again!)

1 comment:

andi said...

This cracks me up! I love that Jack is fast asleep under the table! Ha!