Wednesday, April 29, 2009
A First for Hannah
Hannah just hit another milestone today: she has her first ear-infection! When she was starting to get sick in Colorado, we also noticed that she was pounding her hand on her right ear. That, combined with the slight fever, made Chris and I think that she had an infection. I didn't take her to the doctor right when we got home because she seemed to be getting better. Today was the last straw, however, when she was clingy and crabby for the second day in a row and asked to take a nap at 10:00 am. I took her and Caleb to the doctor today and sure enough! Hannah has an infection in her right ear. The doctor was very impressed that Hannah basically told us that her ear hurt (by pounding on it) and also that she keeps her pig-tails in her hair so well!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you're little sweetie has an ear infection!! Count yourself fortunate that she's, what, 16 months before the first one though!!! Hopefully an indicator that she won't REALLY struggle!!
So sorry to hear that, but I am also impressed by her communication. What a smart little girl! We think Robbie is teething, but our only indication is unusual fussiness and night time crying, so we feel your pain!
Post a Comment