You all know that our family has certain addictions: pajamas, guacamole, stuff like that. We apparently have a new fascination to add to the list: personalized cups. Caleb got a green cup with his name on it from my mom about a year ago. Then, a month or so ago, we found straw-cups with the kids' names on them. Hannah never gets to use hers because they aren't spill-proof so I was thrilled when I found a spill-proof sippy cup with Hannah's name on it at the store today. Eureka! Hannah loves it, too!


(It was Twins day at Caleb's preschool today, so this is what he wore, minus his Twins baseball hat.)
While at the store, I also found this bib that I thought was super cute:

And one more random picture to add---here is Caleb eating grapes off the stem.

It's fun to see kids gain their independence little by little. He doesn't want me to take his grapes off the stem anymore. I guess he really
is a big kid now! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment