Here's Caleb getting ready for the hunt to begin:

Caleb found 8 eggs, which was just perfect for him. (He was one of the younger kids involved in the hunt.) After all the eggs were found, the hostess had all the kids sit on the lawn so she could get a picture. Caleb was too busy checking out his "loot" to look up and smile!!



The kids also played "Bunny Bingo" but Caleb got bored after two rounds. He was too interested in his awaiting candy!! :)

Hannah was too little to search for eggs this year, but she had a blast running around on the grass.

This was the first time we really let her run in the yard, since it has been fairly cold until recently (and last year she wasn't walking yet). When she would fall in the grass today, she would whine for us to come over and put her back on her feet because she didn't want to touch the dry grass!! I hope she likes it better when it's lush and green! (If that day ever arrives??? Okay, I'm NOT going to complain about 50-degree weather----I'll take what I can get!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment