Everyone on my side of the family was out of town, so we were only planning to go to Chris' parents' house this year. We got up early and realized that the Easter Bunny had been to our house while we were sleeping!!

Does anyone else think that the Easter Bunny has an uncanny resemblance to Jack?? Anyways, this was the first year that the E.B. had hidden the baskets in our house, so the kids had to do a bit of searching. Once they found them, however, there was lots of squealing going on----mostly from the oldest child. :)




Big screams when he noticed the big chocolate bunny holding a chocolate basketball....

Hannah was very quietly and patiently going through each item in her basket. I swear, she could have sat there for hours if we weren't in a hurry to get dressed and out the door.

At Grandma and Grandpa's house, there was more fun to be had. There were eggs hidden all over the main floor of the house for Caleb and Hannah to find. (The "big kids" got to find eggs in the basement, where the eggs were hidden in more complicated places....) Caleb was once again squealing as he ran around the house and found eggs.

Even Hannah found one, all by herself!

(Her brother quickly plucked it from her hands and said "Thank you, Hannah!", adding it to HIS pile. Brothers!) Mostly, Hannah didn't mind because she was busy doing her own thing...

Happy Easter from our family to yours! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!
4 comments:
I LOVE the family photo! How adorable!
Hannah looks like she's crying in that picture. I would have guess because her brother took her egg, but I guess she was just being silly! She is such a doll! I love the bow in her hair!
I also had no idea the E.B. looked so much like Jack! All the mysteries are now solved!
What a beautiful family! I love the shot of all of you. I can't wait until Robbie is old enough to squeal and enjoy the day.
Love all the pictures! I like the family one with all of you. I love how excited Caleb and Hannah are with their Easter baskets! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Hope to see you later this week!
-Stef
I can't believe how much they remind me of Kyle and Kara. Kyle would steal it from Kara and Kara wouldn't care because Kyle was cool and she would just find something else to do. JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Someday, Hannah will CARE!!!!!!
Post a Comment