On Wednesday, we did not eat out (whew!) but on Thursday, I met a bunch of friends at Maggiano's Little Italy to celebrate my friend, Shannon's, birthday. Check out that birthday dessert!!


On Friday, the kids and I met my friend, Ashley, and her son, Sully, for lunch at Chevy's. Sully is just 4 weeks older than Caleb and even though they don't see each other often, they were best buddies all day!! We took the kids to Ikea after lunch and the boys were getting HYPER when we left!!
Best Buddies:


You can see in these pictures that they are starting to get wacky....


I took video on my camera of them running around on the sidewalk outside of Ikea, flapping their arms and acting silly. Of course, I can't find a program that will play that form of video so I'll keep working on it!!
After naps on Friday, we went down to Old Chicago by my parents' house and had dinner with my mom, Ben, Jon and Stef. It was a great time had by all!




As you can see, Caleb was making the rounds and making sure he spent time on each person's lap. He has a way of making the CRAZINESS come out in my brothers so they were all having a good time!!
Hannah was being a goof-ball herself. She kept sticking her tongue out and it was so funny!

On the way out to the car, both Caleb and Hannah hitched rides on their uncles' shoulders. I took more video of that and, of course, I can't post it yet, so here is a halfway decent picture of Hannah and Ben:

Wow....I'm stuffed just thinking about all the events. Needless to say, my goal is to hit the gym this next week!! :)
1 comment:
OMG Bens hair is getting really long and the mustache and beard wow! THat just shows we have not seen you guys in such a long time:) !!!
Post a Comment