
It's official: my pigtail princess is out of the "bottle stage". She is 16 months old and while some people take their baby's bottles away right at 12 months, I decided to let her linger with it for awhile longer. Hannah wasn't so attached to bottles, thank goodness, and I honestly think that she doesn't even realize they're gone. So, it's been an easy transition thus far. It also helps that she not only called bottles "Bah-bah", but cups are "Bah-bah", too.
Wow! I can't believe that I have NO BABIES that require baby bottles any more! And as Caleb reminds me every time I say that Hannah is a baby, "Mom, she's not a baby anymore, she's a toddler!!" :) All of this is enough to give me baby fever again!!
3 comments:
Oh goodness! She's getting so big! And so stinking cute!
What is this about baby fever?! You still have to wait until after the cruise, right? And you should get that basement finished, first, too. :) Otherwise a new little one will have to sleep on your BigShot in your craft room! :)
I swear, just about every other day I get baby fever and then on those off days I get terrified of pregnancy - those are usually the days that Robbie slept only a few hours the night before! Go for it!!! There are really cute pregnant bathing suits now!
No kidding! Look at that big girl!
Post a Comment