As you've heard, Tuesday and Wednesday were mega-hot days where we live. The heat and our busy schedules prevented us from doing any of the outdoor things that we like to do---like bike riding. Yesterday, the temperature was perfect for me: it was about 70 degrees and sunny. After dinner, Chris decided to take Caleb and Hannah for their first bike-ride of the season. It was pretty quick but they had a great time!! (I stayed home and threw a tennis ball for Jack in the backyard while I waited for them to come home, but next time, I'll join them.)
The helmet we thought would fit Hannah turned out to be a little big for her, so I'll have to get another infant helmet this weekend. In the second picture, you can see her eyes looking through the slots of the helmet---that's when we said to ourselves, "Yea, this one isn't going to work!!" :)


Both kids ready for a quick run around the block in the bike trailer. Notice how they both have their beverages and they also had a blanket covering their legs. That's luxury if I've ever seen it!!

2 comments:
I love how Hannah looks a little suspicious in those last two pictures. :)
Kevin and I have been looking for a bike rider thing like that for Robbie - but we first need bikes too! We just aren't sure if we will get enough use out of them to warrant spending the money but now that I see these pictures I want to get them! It looks like such fun!
Post a Comment