Friday, May 22, 2009

One Smart Cookie


Last night while we were having dinner, Chris asked Caleb what he learned at preschool that day. Caleb said "We learned the letters Y and Z." So, I said, "Hmmm....I think there's a color that starts with 'Y'. Do you know what it is, Caleb?" He thought about it, then said "Yellow." We were all impressed and when we told him how proud we were of him, he got a very serious look on his face, tapped his head and said "It's all up here." :)

While he's learning more useful things every day at preschool, he's also learning the typical behavior of name-calling, etc. Just this morning, I heard him say "Jack, you're a bone-head!" Luckily, I caught that one the first time he said it and explained why he should NOT called people or animals things like that again!!

(P.S. A note on the above picture: when I asked Caleb why he put the sunglasses on the firetruck, he said "For coolness.")

1 comment:

andi said...

Oh my goodness...that boy cracks me up! :) "For coolness!" I am going to have to use that one!