Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jack!!

Today is Jack's 5th birthday!! He has been celebrating his special day by getting extra treats from the whole family and he's also enjoying his new tennis ball stick! (Don't ask---it's a really durable toy that I found at Petco.)

Here is a picture of Jack when we first got him in 2004 (6 weeks old):


And here is Jack today!


We love you, Jackie! You're such a great puppy and a wonderful addition to our family!! (No, he can't read, so I suppose he won't be checking out my blog any time soon......)

3 comments:

Jon and Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Cousin Jack!! I love your puppy picture! Enjoy a few more treats for me!
Love, Ebby :)

P.S. When are we going to chase each other around again?

Erin Lewis said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! It makes me want a puppy!

Carrie said...

YAY! Happy Birthday to Jack!!