Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!! (This includes the mothers-to-be, too!) I am so blessed to have such wonderful mothers in my life. My own mother, of course, and also a wonderful mother-in-law. In the past 5 years, I've tripled the amount of mothers that I consider important to my life, which chalks me up as one of the luckiest people ever!! Chris and my grandmothers are also so important to us and we are thinking of you on this day!!
True be told, I was hoping to do an "Ode to My Mothers" as I did for the fathers last year. However, Chris has been out of town since early Thursday morning so I've been juggling the kids by myself since then. It's actually been pretty great---both Caleb and Hannah have been on their best behavior. Caleb even woke up this morning and said, "Mommy, what can we do for you since you do all the nice things for us?" I don't know who he's been talking to, but keep it up!! It really made me feel special just to have my 3-year old acknowledge me today. So, while I'm mentioning some of my blessings, I'll add "two great kids" to the list. :)
Happy Mother's Day!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man my heart will melt when Robbie says something like that to me!
Post a Comment