Today is the day we remember and honor all of the brave men and women who give their lives and time to protect our country. I have so many of these people in my life and I appreciate them every day of the year. Specifically, thank you to my little sister who is currently serving in Iraq with the Army. I'll never forget her answer when I asked her why she signed up with the Army. She said, "Katie, I'm going so someone else doesn't have to." How brave is that?!
I also want to thank Chris' Grandpa Floyd and my own grandpa, Don. The stories they have shared about their experience in the war are stories that we will never forget. They help us to appreciate all that we have and all that is done for us to have these things. (Including the amazing freedom that our country allows.)
There are SO MANY other people in my life that have served/are serving for our country. We give you all our greatest thanks and we will never stop praying for your bravery and your safety.
THANK YOU TO OUR TROOPS!!!!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment