Tonight, Chris was up at his parents' house so it was up to me to put the kids to bed, which is no problem. When I got up to Caleb's room, I noticed that he had set up a laundry basket with a big throw pillow inside of it---it was all part of his imaginary playing earlier in the day. When it came time for him to climb into bed, Caleb was very insistent on sleeping IN the laundry basket instead of his actual bed. Me, thinking it wouldn't last very long, said "sure". Well, let's just say, Caleb really showed me what he's made of! This is what I found when I went to check on him an hour later:

Notice how the stuffed animals to the left of the picture are also "tucked in" and sleeping in their own laundry basket. He thought of everything! I hope he's not disappointed when he wakes up in the morning and finds himself in his own bed. I just couldn't let him sleep in the basket all night for fear that he'd wake up with a sore neck! :)
1 comment:
Cute! What a funny guy!!
Post a Comment