Here are the few pictures that turned out. (Yes, I did bring my camera but it was hard to get many good pictures of the four squirmy boys!!)
The boys:

Here is the only animal picture that I took:

They had a little place set up where people could feed a giraffe and it was so cool but alas, I did not bring any cash with me. Maybe next time!
Caleb and Sully looking at an animal exhibit:

Caleb getting VERY hyper!!

Hannah saying "Cheese!"

She had fun watching the boys run around her stroller but the sad part is that she got a little bit sunburned on her left arm. Not badly because she was mostly sunblocked but just enough to see some red. I'll need to be more careful next time. What's up with someone in my family getting sunburned every time we go to the zoo???
No comments:
Post a Comment