Monday, June 15, 2009

New Decorations

My sister-in-law, Sarah, hosted an Uppercase Living party a few weeks ago. Uppercase Living is a direct sales company that sells vinyl expressions that you can stick on your walls or any other hard surface. When applied, it looks like you actually painted letters, words or images on the hard surface, and it looks really cool!! (To learn more about UL, click HERE.) Anyhoo, since I'm not trying to turn this into a UL commercial, I'll get to the point!! ;)

Sarah gave me the items I ordered on Saturday and since then, all I have wanted to do is decorate my house and do fun projects!! Here is what I have done so far (for those of you who are interested):

Kitchen:



(I think the words really look nice next to those plates on the wall.)

Hannah's room:


This is above her crib, which looks really nice since she has butterflies hanging down from her ceiling above her crib, too. I tried to get a picture of the words with the crib and butterflies in the picture, but the words looked so tiny compared to the rest of the decoration. In real life, it all goes together perfectly.

This is our entry-way as you walk past the stairs:


(The frame is from UL, and I put the "Live Well" on there.) It hangs a little low so I'm hoping the kids don't try to pull on it in the near future. :)

I'm a "craft project maniac" so this is right up my alley!! I'll post more pictures once I decorate more. That is, unless I get too much "hate mail" from people telling me that I shouldn't post home decor pictures on my blog.... :)

4 comments:

andi said...

No hate mail here! I love it! Plus it's your blog...you can post whatever you want on it! I sure post whatever I want on mine! :)

I love the decorations! I can't wait to see what else you got! And I'll even post a picture of mine once I get it up! :)

babysitting buissness said...

They look awesome, thanks for posting some photos!! All I want to do now is buy more stuff from UL- not good, not good..

*gEEns* said...

I also enjoy the home decor posts! I like seeing how others decorate their homes, plus it gives me ideas!!! :)

Erin Lewis said...

DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE HATERS!!! I love the decor pics and can't wait to see more! I might have to get some of these too because they look amazing!