Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rumors...

I'm not at an age where I'm particularly worried about what rumors people would spread about me, but when I recently heard about the rumors my own son was telling, it made me a little worried!! Yesterday, I left to run a few errands while Chris stayed home with the kids. After a little while, Chris called to tell me something that Caleb had just said to him. Apparently, Caleb said, "Dad, guess what Mom is having? I'll give you a hint: whaa! whaa!" (And cried like a baby.) While I had to laugh super hard when I heard this, I also had to wonder: who else is he telling these things to? So, the moral of the story is, if Caleb tells you that I'm having a baby, please don't believe him! I am NOT pregnant!! :)

On a random note, I've had the same bouts of laughter all morning as the kids and I hang around the house. Caleb just said, "I'm stuffed! That means 'I'm not hungry' in French."

Hannah has been practically obsessed with climbing on the back of the couches in our living room lately. It's driving me nuts because I can just envision her losing her balance and falling on her head. Just this morning, she climbed up there, then was going to slide down the back cushion of the couch and land on the seat. Right before she slid down she shouted, "Ready? Go!" Since when does she know how to say that?! Talk about blowing me away! :)

No comments: