Friday, June 19, 2009
Hot Hot Hot!!
I woke up this morning ready to get stuff done. (For once!!) Caleb said "Mom, can we stay home and have a lazy day?" but I told him that we'd need to run a few errands. (His question makes me realize that he's more like me than I think he is...) However, this all took place before I looked at the temperature on our outdoor thermometer and saw that it said 91 degrees! What the heck? Granted, the thermometer was in the sun at the time, but I stepped out onto the patio for a minute and decided that the kids and I would spend some quality time with our air conditioner for a few hours. That turned out to be a good deal since Caleb was very adamant about wearing pants and a long-sleeved shirt today. (Little does he know, I'm making him put on shorts before we leave this afternoon.) The thermometer is not in the sun now (there's cloud cover) but it still reads 88 degrees. Whew! Summer is really making an entrance, I'd say!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment