Friday, June 19, 2009

Silly Pictures

Here are a few silly pictures of the kids that I've taken in the past couple days.


Caleb ate some ice cream with chocolate syrup on it the other evening. He walked away without wiping his face and when I looked at him, I noticed that the chocolate on his face looks just like a mustache and goatee! It's a coincidence--he didn't even realize that he had chocolate all over his face. In fact, when I took this picture of him, he had no idea why until I showed him the picture. :)



A friend of mine borrowed some of our baby stuff that we normally store in the basement. One of the items she borrowed and returned is this "Baby Papasan" chair. I haven't been able to put it back in the basement since my friend returned it because Hannah thinks this is her own personal recliner. She even dragged it over to the TV and sits in front of it when she watches her morning edition of "Sesame Street".



Since Hannah is all about taking off and putting on her clothes by herself these days (or at least trying), I couldn't blame her for attempting to take off her tank top today. Unfortunately for her, she would get to about this point (with the shirt over her head) and then she would yell "Stuck! Stuck!" until I would pull the shirt back down. Of course, once the shirt was down, she'd try it again and again and again. I'm telling you: this girl does NOT give up easily and sometimes it's pretty fun to watch!!

1 comment:

Erin Lewis said...

Caleb looks like some of the French men that I work with - he he